Elisa Féliz is a professional comic artist/writer, best known for her work in the comic series “Charmed” (Based on the TV show by CBS and published by Zenescope Entertainment) and “Mercy Sparx”, published by Devil’s Due Publishing. She has previously worked on series published by IDW Publishing, Aspen comics and more. She’s the owner and founder of XSIDE Comics and also owns an award winning clothing line called Elliz Clothing, which is the first alternative fashion brand in the Dominican Republic.
Féliz was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. She started her career at age six by taking part of national and international art contests and exhibitions and was featured on several TV shows and newspapers. She was first published at age 10 in 1998, when her first comic strip was published in the main national newspaper (Listín Diario), around the time when she launched her first website. She founded her alternative clothing line, Elliz Clothing, during her last year of highschool and right after graduation, she broke into the comic books industry in USA as a penciller, working on several projects by Silent Nemesis Workshop.
In 2008, Féliz moved to New Jersey to attend The Kubert School and graduated in the class of 2011. She is known to be the first dominican to become a sequential artist.
In 2012 she finaly got to work with Britney Spears as part of the SD concerts staff for her tour “Femme Fatale”.
Her first music album as “dj Ellix” titled “Heart Drive Reset” came out in 2013.
* [[Girl Scouts of the USA]]
** ”Your Multi-Gen Workforce” (Penciller/Inker)
* Silent Nemesis Workshop
** ”Villikon Chronicles: Proclivity” #2,3,5 and 6 (Penciller)
** ”Dallas: The Gathering” #2 (Penciller/Colorist)
* MC Studios
** ”RX Tales” (Colorist)
* 2021 Lux Life Achievement Awards “Best Streetwear Brand of the American continent” (Elliz Clothing)
* 2020 Lux Life Achievement Awards “Best Streetwear Brand of the American continent” (Elliz Clothing)
* 2019 A-Design Award (Elliz Clothing)
* 2018 Best of Dover Business Award (Elliz Clothing)
* 2013 – The Amelia Bloomer Book List (Womanthology: Heroic)
* 2010 – Xero Error Competition (Xpanse CGI)
* 2003 – Concurso “Dibuja el baseball” (Cuadernos Apolo)
* 2000 – Concurso de dibujo “Preserva el medio ambiente”
* 1998 – Concurso de dibujo “Preserva el medio ambiente”
* 1997 – Concurso “Navidad de Colores” (Revista Al Compás del [[Listín Diario]])
* 1996 – Concurso de dibujo “Barquito Bon” (Helados Bon)
* 1996 – Concurso relata una historia
* 1995 – Concurso “Navidad de Colores” (Revista Al Compás del [[Listín Diario]])
=== Nominations ===
* 2006 – Arroba de Oro (7 websites)